Work With Us
MidAtlantic Farm Credit not only excels at helping our members grow, but we know what it takes to develop our talent, too. We offer competitive compensation packages, in addition to opportunities for training and personal development.
Looking for a rewarding career in an industry that has a global impact? Look no further than Farm Credit!
When you join our team, not only do you find that you're part of a nationwide network of employees who support agriculture, but you're working for a mission-driven lending cooperative, whose focus is on helping our members reach their goals.
All of our employees receive competitive compensation packages, in addition to opportunities for training and personal development.
As a MidAtlantic Farm Credit employee, you’ll enjoy:
- Our "One Team" approach and collaborative culture
- Educational assistance
- Personalized training and leadership development opportunities
- Paid Time Off, parental leave and holidays
- Eight hours paid volunteer time, and a generous charitable donation matching program
- Robust 401(k) plan option with competitive employer matching (up to 9%)
- Medical insurance, with dental and vision care options
- Profit sharing plan
Our Culture Statement
Just like our members, our roots are in our ACRES. We are proud to have the responsibility of serving America’s agricultural industry and our local communities. Every day, as One Team, we strive to create a rewarding and transparent work environment that embraces ingenuity and diversity, while fostering leadership development and being customer centric.
Ready to apply?
You can see our current job openings and start your application by clicking the button below.
If you have any questions about this process, please email email@example.com to learn more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/V