For more information contact:
Sandy Wieber, VP Marketing
800.333.7950 or firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
(Westminster, MD) – MidAtlantic Farm Credit, an agricultural lending cooperative, announced its annual bus trip to Ag Progress Days on Wednesday August 18. The event is coordinated by MidAtlantic and the University of Maryland Extension.
- MidAtlantic will be providing six buses picking up from seven locations throughout their Maryland territory. Locations and pick-up times include:
- Centre at Salisbury, Salisbury at 5 a.m.
- Rt. 50 & 404 Park & Ride, Wye Mills at 6:15 a.m.
- Cecil College, North East at 6 a.m.
- Mill of Whiteford, Whiteford at 6 a.m.
- Hereford Park & Ride, Parkton at 6 a.m.
- Carroll Ag Center, Westminster at 6 a.m.
- 1775 Monocacy Blvd. Park & Ride, Frederick at 6 a.m.
The cost for the trip is $20 per person, and includes the bus, and dinner, along with some snacks on the bus. Customers can register at www.mafc.com or by contacting Farm Credit at 888.339.3334.
Ag Progress Days is Pennsylvania’s largest outdoor agricultural exposition. The three day event runs from August 17 – 19 and is sponsored by Penn State’s College of Agricultural Sciences. In its 34th year it is one of only three agricultural exhibitions in the country sponsored by a major University. With over 400 exhibitors from 31 states and 4 provinces of Canada, Ag Progress Days has something for everyone.
MidAtlantic Farm Credit is an agricultural lending cooperative owned by its member‐borrowers. It provides farm loans for land, equipment, livestock and production; crop insurance; and rural home mortgages. The co‐op has over 10,500 members and approximately $2.3 billion in loans outstanding. MidAtlantic has branches serving Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia and West Virginia. It is part of the national Farm Credit System, a network of financial cooperatives established in 1916 to provide a dependable source of credit to farmers and rural America. For more information, visit mafc.com.