We are committed to credit integrity and to transparency to both our borrowers and other credit and banking agencies. Because of that, we report all credit information to three credit bureaus (Experian, Transunion and Equifax).
The affect on credit scores will be different for each individual. Some scores may rise; some scores may fall. We know that any past due accounts will negatively affect credit scores, so please check your account and make sure that you don't have any payments past due.
Credit Score Resources
We want to be sure you have a complete understanding of your credit score and how to protect it. Here are a few resources to help you:
- FAQ's to help explain how and why we're reporting to the credit bureaus.
- For more information about credit scores, check out www.scoreinfo.org.
- We recommend that you receive a free copy of your credit report each year. You can find that at www.annualcreditreport.com.
- Want a great tool to help understand how your credit score is calculated? Check out the Understanding Your FICO Score booklet.
- For more information from the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) on opting-out from unsolicited phone calls or emails, click here.