Capturing Life in the Country
Annual Calendar Photo Contest
Get your camera out and capture life in the country by showcasing the many aspects of agriculture and rural living in your area. It might be a scenic waterway, livestock, barns, fall foliage or snowy landscapes - give it your best shot!
The top photos will be selected in September and winners notified. If you submit a photo and it isn't picked for the calendar--we may use it in an upcoming Leader Magazine or annual report.
- Digital photos are preferred (file format should be .jpg). They must be high resolution to be used in printed materials. Also, if you are printing a digital photo to send by mail, be sure to use the appropriate paper stock as this will allow for the best reprint results. You can enter online using our photo contest submission form. More than one photo may be submitted, but only one photo entry per submission form. You will have the option to complete additional forms after submission.
- If you send a photo by mail, it is recommended that you place them between two sheets of cardboard or other protective material to avoid damage. Photos being sent by mail should be sent to: 2016 Calendar, MidAtlantic Farm Credit, 700 Corporate Center Ct., Suite L, Westminster, MD 21157.
- For best reproduction, photos should be a minimum of 5x7. However, smaller photos can be submitted.
- Horizontal photos are preferred. Vertical photos will be considered if received.
- All photos must be taken by MidAtlantic Farm Credit customers OR taken from areas within our territory.
- A submission form must be completed whether you send digital photos or a photo by mail. If sending digital photos--the same information on the form must be included in your email. If sending photos via mail--attach the completed submission form to your entry (do not use staples or paper clips).
- All entries for the 2017 calendar must be received no later than August 12, 2016. Any photos received after this deadline will be considered for the following year's calendar contest.
- Due to the volume of entries, photos cannot be returned. Please be sure to keep your original.