2016 Annual Meetings
We sincerely hope you will join your fellow stockholders, our directors, and the staff of MidAtlantic Farm Credit at the location most convenient for you.
Tuesday, April 5 Yoder's Restaurant, 14 South Tower Rd, New Holland, PA
Wednesday, April 6 Modern Maturity Center, 1121 Forrest Ave, Dover, DE
Thursday, April 7 Hager Hall Conference and Event Center, 901 Dual Highway, Hagerstown, MD
If you plan to attend a meeting, please RSVP by either completing the card that is mailed to you, or by completing our online reservation form. Due to space limitations, we ask you to adhere to the following:
- Do not reply unless you feel reasonably certain you will be attending the meeting.
- Attendance should be limited to the party to whom the mailed correspondence was addressed and his or her spouse. In lieu of a spouse, the party may bring one (1) guest.
- Your reservation must be made no later than March 25, 2016.
Registration begins at 6:15 at all locations. Meetings are called to order at 6:45 p.m. and dinner is served at 7:00 p.m.
Require special accommodations? Call 888.339.3334 and ask for Meaghan Malinowski, or send her an email.
Forms & Information
- Online Registration Form - Coming soon!
- Annual Meeting Information Statement - Coming soon!
- Candidates for Board of Directors & Nominating Committee
- The Role of the Farm Credit System Nominating Committee - Coming soon!
2016 Annual Meeting Speaker
Anirban Basu: As Chairman and CEO of Sage Policy Group, Anirban is one of the top economists in the Baltimore, Maryland area. He has consulted with many clients in a wide variety of industries, and has written several economic development strategies for government agencies and non-profits. Anirban currently lectures at Johns Hopkins University in micro-, macro-, international, and urban economics, and has been recently appointed to both the University System of Maryland Foundation Board and the Board of the Archdiocese of Baltimore School System. He was named one of Maryland’s 50 most influential people in 2007, and the Baltimore Business Journal named him one of the region’s 20 most powerful business leaders in 2010.
Want to catch up on our 2015 Annual Meetings?
Click here to access the presentations and materials for our 2015 Annual Meetings!