2015 Annual Meetings
We sincerely hope you will join your fellow stockholders, our directors, and the staff of MidAtlantic Farm Credit at the location most convenient for you.
Tuesday, April 7 Wicomico Youth & Civic Center, 500 Glen Avenue, Salisbury, MD
Wednesday, April 8 Modern Maturity Center, 1121 Forrest Ave, Dover, DE
Thursday, April 9 Yoder's Restaurant, 14 South Tower Rd, New Holland, PA
Tuesday, April 14 Walkersville Fire Hall, 79 West Frederick St, Walkersville, MD
Wednesday, April 15 Millwood Station, 252 Costello Dr, Winchester, VA
If you plan to attend a meeting, please RSVP by either completing the card that is mailed to you, or by completing our online reservation form. Due to space limitations, we ask you to adhere to the following:
- Do not reply unless you feel reasonably certain you will be attending the meeting.
- Attendance should be limited to the party to whom the mailed correspondence was addressed and his or her spouse. In lieu of a spouse, the party may bring one (1) guest.
- Your reservation must be made no later than TBD.
Registration begins at 6:15 at all locations. Meetings are called to order at 6:45 p.m. and dinner is served at 7:00 p.m.
Require special accommodations? Call 888.339.3334 and ask for Meaghan Malinowski, or send her an email.
Forms & Information
- Online Registration Form - coming soon!
- Annual Meeting Information Statement - coming soon!
- Candidates for Board of Directors & Nominating Committee - coming soon!
- The Role of the Farm Credit System Nominating Committee